My mission statement~

I intend on "trying" to live a life that is about: not putting in my mouth things that are bad for me or have come from an animal that was treated cruely while alive on this earth and during slaughter, creating lasting fond memories for my children and grandchildren, adventure, challenging myself, respect others regardless of species, race, color or creed, taking risks, having fun, being grateful, respecting myself & my body, being authentically myself, taking responsibility for my actions, being proactive, being a problem solver, taking action, introspection, transition, change, honesty, growth, loving & helping others, having integrity, doing my best, being easy on myself, enjoying this world, becoming well read, seeing the wonder of it all and never allowing fear to hold me back!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I use to dream of living where it was warm and sunny. Now I dream of living here...................


Since my hysterectomy 5 years ago, my heating bill has been reduced by half;)



Peace, HeidiHo

10 comments:

Pancake said...

I LOVE the surge protector comic!!!!

Mental P Mama said...

True dat....

Dana and Daisy said...

at first I thought it was steve who was the inferno waking me up every night!

Jen said...

I can TOTALLY relate beings I'm going through peri-menopause! Oye! Funny. Thanks for the laughs.

Lisa Loo said...

First--I love all your fun Christmas decorations on your blog! I want to drop buy just to soak up the happy visual spirit!!
Second--I think I am starting this whole lovely change of life thing--that cartoon is sooo funny!
Third--you asked on my blog about my heartache--no--I didn't post details--too painful still----thanx for visiting!

Scrappy Girl said...

I really dread menopause because I am hot all the time NOW! LOL! Cute surge protector comic!

Unknown said...

LOVE the pix!!! I am waitin on my snow as we speak

DesertHen said...

Cute Comic...=D I have had hot flashes off and on since I was in my twenty's....so nothing new to me. Hummm...wonder what will happen when I have a hot flash at work....I can't just take off my top like I did at home or run outside to cool myself off.....this is gonna be interesting...he, he, he, he

That Janie Girl said...

Okay. that's hilarious!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

HEAR HEAR! I am with you on this one! give me that ice cold! :-)