My mission statement~

I intend on "trying" to live a life that is about: not putting in my mouth things that are bad for me or have come from an animal that was treated cruely while alive on this earth and during slaughter, creating lasting fond memories for my children and grandchildren, adventure, challenging myself, respect others regardless of species, race, color or creed, taking risks, having fun, being grateful, respecting myself & my body, being authentically myself, taking responsibility for my actions, being proactive, being a problem solver, taking action, introspection, transition, change, honesty, growth, loving & helping others, having integrity, doing my best, being easy on myself, enjoying this world, becoming well read, seeing the wonder of it all and never allowing fear to hold me back!

Monday, December 8, 2008

Cutesey Wutesey Snowman!

Bringing you warmth and joy
from Mr. Frosty Man!


What happens to me at Christmas time...............

I annoy my family and co-workers by whistling and humming Christmas songs

I say "Hi there" to EVERYONE I meet and they looked shocked and then say "hi" back and if I am with people they think I am crazy

I worry about all the people in the world that are suffering and feel the weight of the world

I wish I had lot's of money cuz I see so much I want to buy for other's

I cry a lot when I see pictures of Jesus and hear the Christmas story because my heart is so full of love and I am so emotional

I wish I had a farm and a snowmobile so I could go snowmobiling

I eat a lot more sweets

What happens to you at Christmas time?

13 comments:

nikkicrumpet said...

I think it's nice that you brighten people's day by saying "hi" The world could sure use being a friendly place!

Pancake said...

What happens to me.... well I look more like the snow man than I care too!

Mrs Anne said...

I definately can relate on many levels with what you "become". :)

I find myself becoming more and more sentimental each holiday. I find myself with a skip in my step, a smile on my face, and the desire to give give give.

Amen for the Reason for the Season!

Suz Broughton said...

I'm still not feeling it! Maybe I should try whistling like you...

Anonymous said...

What a cute snowman..... looks like he wants to throw that snowball at someone though... tee hee

Anonymous said...

I just love all your before and afters. It's got real wow factor's.
Thanks for sharing you holiday spirit with us... it is wonderful!!!
Have a Great Week!
Mrs. Retro

Gail said...

Happy Holidays! You seem to have the spirit, I am having trouble finding mine...must be under that pile of clothes!

Mental P Mama said...

I think I will get all my Christmas "fix" in just by visiting you!

Carolynn Anctil said...

Isn't it fun to be friendly in a buttoned up world? I've been known to give strangers a hug and it throws everyone for a loop. Lots of smiling and laughing occurs though.

This time of year, mostly I get stressed out and go a little wingy. Okay, a litte MORE wingy than usual. :o))

That Janie Girl said...

Love, love love your attitude!

Jen said...

I think it's awesome that you cheer everyone around you with songs and hello's. I'll never forget walking down the street of Vienna and I said hello to an old gentleman walking toward me. He stopped, turned and looked at me, and when I stopped, he said "Do I know you?" I told him no. Then he said, "Then why are you saying hi to me?" I told him because I wanted to be friendly. He just shook his head and walked on like I was a complete idiot. Ha. Totally cracked me up.

Scrappy Girl said...

You are so sweet...I wish we lived closer...we could annoy the grinches together!

Bobbi Jo Nichols said...

I love Christmas time it seems that hearts are soften just a bit and smiles are more common.
I love singing songs, listening to memories and reading the wonderful blogs about my invisible friends and borrowing an idea or two to use in my Christmasing. Hugs, Bobbi Jo