My mission statement~

I intend on "trying" to live a life that is about: not putting in my mouth things that are bad for me or have come from an animal that was treated cruely while alive on this earth and during slaughter, creating lasting fond memories for my children and grandchildren, adventure, challenging myself, respect others regardless of species, race, color or creed, taking risks, having fun, being grateful, respecting myself & my body, being authentically myself, taking responsibility for my actions, being proactive, being a problem solver, taking action, introspection, transition, change, honesty, growth, loving & helping others, having integrity, doing my best, being easy on myself, enjoying this world, becoming well read, seeing the wonder of it all and never allowing fear to hold me back!

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving Eve~


7 comments:

Mental P Mama said...

Beautiful. All the best to you and yours.

Kaci said...

Happy Thanksgiving too! :)

Unknown said...

Now thats Beautiful...Happy Thanksgiving

Amila Salgado said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Jen said...

Great thought! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving too!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

DesertHen said...

What a beautiful photo and a lovely quote.....Happy Thanksgiving to you too.....(((((HUGS)))))

I LOVE the photo on your blog header!!!