I've been tagged by Michelle;o
I don't know if any of these are weird, but hopefully random???
1. I appear to be really bubbly and social to everyone, but it drains me because I am so engaged in others when I am around them, that I enjoy and require alone time often to recharge my batteries!
2. I am a vegetarian, not for health reasons but because I can't bear for an animal to be killed for my eating pleasure. Don't worry and go thinkin' I'm a judgemental freak who hates meat eaters, I am not. To each their own. Added next day~(I don't even like the title-vegetarian. I don't like title's. I guess .............WAIT! Stop the presses...........I've just had an epiphany.....................I am going to stop saying "vegetarian" (because it conjures up wrong impressions) and just going to start saying: "I try not to eat meat" )I won't judge you for eating meat so please don't judge me for trying not to eat it. Please???? XOXOXOXOXO
3. I think my phone is for my use for the way I want to use it. I am not a slave to my phone and do not feel obligated to be at every one's whim by being available to them whenever they feel like telling me something. This aggravates many of my family and friends.
4.When I write something, anything I have to read it obsessively over and over again????
5. People don't believe this, but I have moved to a new house or town 26 six times since the day I was born and considering I have only moved twice since 1990, that is a lot! And a wasn't a military kid;)
6. I don't have a sweet tooth...................I have a starch tooth;)
7. I wanted a ton of children, at least 8, and wanted to raise them on a farm. That didn't happen! I appreciate the two I have more then anything on this earth!
I am tagging: Just Beki
A Glowing Amber
I am me
Buck and I took a little Friday evening drive last Friday!
Have to get in as much road time as possible before it gets too cold to take my top down:):):):):) Ha! He just got a haircut!
This is a house I fantasized about living in years ago! It is just rotting away! Poor gorgeous house! I NEVER stop being amazed at the farmers that just let the houses on their property go to poop!
I am starting to get into this game of showing pictures of myself where you can't really see my face!
This is all that is left of the first church I ever went to as a tiny girl. Is was my mother's and grandmother's church! Ebenezer!
This is the overgrown lane that lead to my maternal Grandma & Pa's farm! When I was little, NOTHING meant more to me then going to their house!
You know how everything seemed bigger when you were little? This was their house. It seemed a lot bigger back then. I feel so sad when I see the condition it is in now. I wish it had been kept up and I could have lived in it!
This is the view from the house to the road. When I was little it literally seems like 3 football fields. I am so amazed by how small it seems now.
I could have made this into the cutest little cottage.
I remember going in and out of this door constantly! Notice the cute molding?
A tree I remember loving!
I am mesmerized by the different textures in the trunk and different limbs. Reminds me of the bottom of a mushroom!
The barn in the background was for dairy cows!
I was so excited to capture this imperfect spider web!
The building in the tree's was my very favorite. The VERY first thing I did every single time I arrived at the farm was run into this building and look for baby kittys;)
Being on the farm meant: feeling secure, loving nature, being free to explore and have fun, animals, sleeping with my grandparents and riding in the truck with my grandpa to run errands! I carry that feeling with me everyday!
This tiny little house was down yonder a bit. It was my great-grandpa's.
It too has been left to die a slow death!
The door I remember walking into. We would walk across the field and visit!
So this was my first experience with farm/country life and I loved it and felt at home and have wanted to live there again every since. Someday I will!!!!!!!!!!