My mission statement~

I intend on "trying" to live a life that is about: not putting in my mouth things that are bad for me or have come from an animal that was treated cruely while alive on this earth and during slaughter, creating lasting fond memories for my children and grandchildren, adventure, challenging myself, respect others regardless of species, race, color or creed, taking risks, having fun, being grateful, respecting myself & my body, being authentically myself, taking responsibility for my actions, being proactive, being a problem solver, taking action, introspection, transition, change, honesty, growth, loving & helping others, having integrity, doing my best, being easy on myself, enjoying this world, becoming well read, seeing the wonder of it all and never allowing fear to hold me back!

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Saturday movie review-




Disney's Rescuers Down Under-

I know, I know...........But it is my all time fav from Disney ( I love everything Disney) and I had not seen it in year's (somebody had it and just recently gave it back, yippee!)

Saturday's usually go one of two ways for me: Way #1- Lazy, lazy and relish the time alone-to chill, watch tv, watch movies, and/or dilly-dally. It feels amazing and it replenishes my soul. Way #2-I wake up a ball of fire with a list of projects to accomplish (thought of all week and went to bed Friday night with a plan in head).

Today (even if I didn't want it to be) was a lazy, replenish my soul (I'm too tired to think of doing anything) (why? That is the million dollar question with me. Has been my whole life) day!

So I remember getting this movie back and my heart sang and I snuggled under my fav blankie and set fourth to watch it-

Oh the feeling of love oozing through my body as it started. I love this movie for several personal reasons:

1-the main theme is about caring for animals in a dramatic way ( I am an over sensitive person & animal freak)
2-it's adventurous
3-the main colors throughout are: reds, golds/butter yellow and green
4-has Bianca ( one of the rescueing mice) in it who I adore
5-i love the side note theme-Bernard's (one of the other rescueing mice) love of Bianca and him trying to win her over
6-it's set in Australia in the outback
7-the ending
Have you seen it? If so, did you like it? Let me know your thoughts.................


No comments: