My mission statement~

I intend on "trying" to live a life that is about: not putting in my mouth things that are bad for me or have come from an animal that was treated cruely while alive on this earth and during slaughter, creating lasting fond memories for my children and grandchildren, adventure, challenging myself, respect others regardless of species, race, color or creed, taking risks, having fun, being grateful, respecting myself & my body, being authentically myself, taking responsibility for my actions, being proactive, being a problem solver, taking action, introspection, transition, change, honesty, growth, loving & helping others, having integrity, doing my best, being easy on myself, enjoying this world, becoming well read, seeing the wonder of it all and never allowing fear to hold me back!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

First post since June 2010



Hello friends,

I cannot believe how long it has been and have no reason to give for my absence.

Updates:

My amazing partner is Sean McKinney. He is great! I am so happy!

I live on a farm with 15 acres.

I have a little mini motorcycle.

He has a big motorcycle that I LOVE and we enjoy riding together.

We own our own business in Real Estate Appraising.

We have 6 horses, 2 big dogs and 4 cats.

We are getting chickens and pigmy goats in the spring.

He has 3 girls: 18 and 11 yr old twins.

Cooper is doing GREAT! He turns 4 in Feb.








We live 8 miles away from a wonderful state wildlife reserve that has a beautiful lake.

We have a pond that went dry but we are working to get it full again so we can put a lil boat on it.

I still have and love my convertible.

Megan is still in San Fran with Jonathan and they are very happy. Looking to move to the midwest and start having children;)

Courtney is doing great and is going to school to become an RN in Macomb, which is an hour away from here.

That's it for now. I will think of more later ;) Good to be back!

No comments: