My mission statement~

I intend on "trying" to live a life that is about: not putting in my mouth things that are bad for me or have come from an animal that was treated cruely while alive on this earth and during slaughter, creating lasting fond memories for my children and grandchildren, adventure, challenging myself, respect others regardless of species, race, color or creed, taking risks, having fun, being grateful, respecting myself & my body, being authentically myself, taking responsibility for my actions, being proactive, being a problem solver, taking action, introspection, transition, change, honesty, growth, loving & helping others, having integrity, doing my best, being easy on myself, enjoying this world, becoming well read, seeing the wonder of it all and never allowing fear to hold me back!

Friday, January 9, 2009

Be Happy!


You are loved!
Peace, HeidiHo;)

13 comments:

Thistledew Farm said...

Hurray - thanks - I think I will be happy!!!!! Painting my house this weekend! Yippee Ki Ayyyyy

Scrappy Girl said...

TGIF! I am being a little lazy today...feels good.

Jen said...

I am DEFINITELY Happy. I'm doing a happy dance!

Shauna said...

HAPPY FRIDAY TO YOU MY SWEET PRECIOUS FRIEND! ♥ Hugs :) Shauna

Deb said...

TGIF was going to be my post for today...and boy, am i ready for the weekend!

Mental P Mama said...

Love the new Header! Happy Weekend to you!

Lisa Loo said...

Thanx for the HAPPY!

tammy said...

Okay, but only because you told me to!!

Dana and Daisy said...

I had a great Friday! I'll be posting about it sometime before Monday.

I'm going back to Curves tomorrow morning! yippee!

sulli said...

Happy Weekend to you too... I sent you off an email this morning regarding WOW...

Nonnas News said...

Im setting my blog to private so shoot me an email to iluvmynonna so I can add youa to my readers list!

CJ, The Purple Diva said...

WOW, I missed Happy Friday! But, I'm glad to know you had a Happy Friday! Can't wait to see pictures of the furniture!

chelle said...

Back at ya! M