My mission statement~

I intend on "trying" to live a life that is about: not putting in my mouth things that are bad for me or have come from an animal that was treated cruely while alive on this earth and during slaughter, creating lasting fond memories for my children and grandchildren, adventure, challenging myself, respect others regardless of species, race, color or creed, taking risks, having fun, being grateful, respecting myself & my body, being authentically myself, taking responsibility for my actions, being proactive, being a problem solver, taking action, introspection, transition, change, honesty, growth, loving & helping others, having integrity, doing my best, being easy on myself, enjoying this world, becoming well read, seeing the wonder of it all and never allowing fear to hold me back!

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy ............................................


I use to think this sounded...........................not nice. But then I finally asked why people say it? And was told it means Wednesday is in the middle of the week. So it's like up the hill (that's the hump) and then back down again to Thursday and Friday.
So now I just like saying it for some reason!
It's just another fun way to say Wednesday!
May your "hump day" be blessed with love, joy and surprises;)
Peace, HeidiHo!

9 comments:

Pancake said...

May the last half of your week be better than the first!

Mental P Mama said...

Thank you! Now I have to go get everything done!

Carolynn Anctil said...

Okay, that's really spooky. I was thinking of doing a post about this very topic, just yesterday. I'm dead serious! Freaky.

HHD to you too,

Carolynn

Anonymous said...

Better to call it hump day than what me and my girlfriends call it. For us it is Gay Wednesday. Its the only day we can be gay for each other and it doesn't count. LOL!!! yes, we are just goofy like that.

Anyhoo.........

chelle said...

I never liked the sound of it either. Glad you got over that. Have a good rest of the week. m

Anonymous said...

you crack me up! Hope your are doing GREAT today!

Mrs Anne said...

:) happy humpday to you too!

hope that the rest of your week is fabulous!

:)

Gail said...

Right back at ya!

Dana and Daisy said...

I used to work with a man who always used this phrase. Like you, I thought it was crude until he explained it. Still, he always had a little sheepish grin on his face when he'd say it... so?