My mission statement~

I intend on "trying" to live a life that is about: not putting in my mouth things that are bad for me or have come from an animal that was treated cruely while alive on this earth and during slaughter, creating lasting fond memories for my children and grandchildren, adventure, challenging myself, respect others regardless of species, race, color or creed, taking risks, having fun, being grateful, respecting myself & my body, being authentically myself, taking responsibility for my actions, being proactive, being a problem solver, taking action, introspection, transition, change, honesty, growth, loving & helping others, having integrity, doing my best, being easy on myself, enjoying this world, becoming well read, seeing the wonder of it all and never allowing fear to hold me back!

Monday, November 24, 2008

I have a favor~Megs has a new blog about her and J's time in Africa~


This is an email I got from my Mego~



hello, hola, bonjour,

We started a very basic blog to share what life is like here in Dakar. (Although it is very difficult to take pictures here.. the tendency is to believe that the photos are going to end up being sold and/or that they're going to end up in some negative news article).We've posted some photos, and have put links to some photo albums on Flickr. Enjoy!



love jonathan and megan

“It always seems impossible until it’s done.” Nelson Mendela



Could you please take a second to look at it and show her some bloggy/comment love and tell her I sent you;) I am on a quest to see how many of my friends send them some love! "Thank you" in advance! You are the best!

7 comments:

Dana and Daisy said...

yes! Thanks for sharing the blog!

love, Dana

RURAL said...

I am heading over there right now.

Jen

Carolynn Anctil said...

What a great mom you are!

Jen said...

I did one step better...I'm a follower now! Bravo!

Us said...

Well of course I can!!! Thanks!!! xo Keli

Tami Weingartner said...

What a great site. I bookmarked and am looking forward to becoming a regular!

Tracey said...

I will head right over!!