My mission statement~

I intend on "trying" to live a life that is about: not putting in my mouth things that are bad for me or have come from an animal that was treated cruely while alive on this earth and during slaughter, creating lasting fond memories for my children and grandchildren, adventure, challenging myself, respect others regardless of species, race, color or creed, taking risks, having fun, being grateful, respecting myself & my body, being authentically myself, taking responsibility for my actions, being proactive, being a problem solver, taking action, introspection, transition, change, honesty, growth, loving & helping others, having integrity, doing my best, being easy on myself, enjoying this world, becoming well read, seeing the wonder of it all and never allowing fear to hold me back!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Cutesey Wutesey Halloween!

Photo's of Cooper's first Halloween will be posted tonight or tomorrow morning;)

6 comments:

DesertHen said...

Happy Halloween to you too....=)

What a cute sign.....very fitting for the day.

Have a spooktacular day........;D

RURAL said...

Happy Halloween! What a sweet sign. So cute!
Jen

Anonymous said...

I love that. It is too cute!!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! I can't wait to see a picture of Cooper in his costume!! Please tell me you will have one!!

chelle said...

Looking for Cooper! I am sure he will be cute. The sign is so sweet. I think of Halloween like this, sweet and fun. m

Unknown said...

That is adorable!
Happy Halloween!

Scrappy Girl said...

Happy Halloween to you too!