My mission statement~

I intend on "trying" to live a life that is about: not putting in my mouth things that are bad for me or have come from an animal that was treated cruely while alive on this earth and during slaughter, creating lasting fond memories for my children and grandchildren, adventure, challenging myself, respect others regardless of species, race, color or creed, taking risks, having fun, being grateful, respecting myself & my body, being authentically myself, taking responsibility for my actions, being proactive, being a problem solver, taking action, introspection, transition, change, honesty, growth, loving & helping others, having integrity, doing my best, being easy on myself, enjoying this world, becoming well read, seeing the wonder of it all and never allowing fear to hold me back!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Thank you for being so sweet to a newbie!

I did not literally make this little guy down here. I just "made" equaling "originated" the award part "thank you for being so nice to a newbie". I got this off the Internet;)

12 comments:

♥ Becky ♥ said...

Aaawwwww thank you so much for this little award. I love the sparkles. Your blog has been great and I love reading on what is going on. And you are so sweet to leave comments on mine.
I will definitely pay it forward.

Anonymous said...

HEIDI!!! Ahhhhhhh thank you!!! I could just hug you! Thank you so much, and I will definitely pass it on!!!

Marchelle said...

you are too sweet!!!!

thanks!

chelle said...

This award is so cute. You are very talented. Thanks for including me. I have enjoyed getting to know you. Your blog is great. m

Us said...

You are the BEST! Thank you!!! This is so cute!

Unknown said...

that is so cute! every friggin day i am amazed at what i can NOT do....you rock!

Adventure girl said...

For the sake of "always be honest everytime" I did not literally "make" this award! I mean I came up with and originated the award of "Thank you for being so sweet to a newbie"! I got this cute pic off the internet. I am NOT that talented, trust me;)

Tracey said...

Thank you so much for the cool award!!!!
I can't take all the credit cause you are so easy to be nice to :)
Tracey

Carolynn Anctil said...

Thanks, Heidi! You made that?! It's the coolest award yet! You're a sweetie and I'm honoured.

Dana and Daisy said...

Wow! I am so honored to receive your award! thanks, and you're a sweetie yourself!

Country Girl said...

Why, thanks pardner!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the award Heidi... my twin!! You are a very sweet gal yourself!! I am fairly new at this myself... so I don't think I was much help to you. Although, it looks like you could teach me a LOT! You go girl!