My mission statement~

I intend on "trying" to live a life that is about: not putting in my mouth things that are bad for me or have come from an animal that was treated cruely while alive on this earth and during slaughter, creating lasting fond memories for my children and grandchildren, adventure, challenging myself, respect others regardless of species, race, color or creed, taking risks, having fun, being grateful, respecting myself & my body, being authentically myself, taking responsibility for my actions, being proactive, being a problem solver, taking action, introspection, transition, change, honesty, growth, loving & helping others, having integrity, doing my best, being easy on myself, enjoying this world, becoming well read, seeing the wonder of it all and never allowing fear to hold me back!

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Help! I'm addicted.........like crack! Not good!

How am I going to be able to be away from my new addiction, blogging, for 3 whole days?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can barely get my work done. And tonight I have a huge list of things todo before leaving at 6 a.m. tomorrow! My pulse is racing! I need intervention! I'm feeling anxiety! Please pray for me!

Check out these Thematic nature shots of mine following Carmis new Theme! Check him out! Sorry if you have already seen them. Trying to get the hang of all this;)

5 comments:

Carolynn Anctil said...

I know. It's bad. We're all in it with you together. Kind of a Blogger Land Group Therapy thing. Enjoy your wedding. We'll be here when you get back.

Tracey said...

Have a wonderful time at your daughter's wedding:)
We will be here waiting to hear all about it when you get back....

Adventure girl said...

Ohhhhhhh! You guys are so sweet! I just love my new bloggy freinds;)

Jeannelle said...

Yeah, isn't it fun to get bitten by the blogging bug!!

Your photo is gorgeous.....did you put in on SkyWatch? It would be perfect there!

A couple weeks ago, my husband and I were driving to a football game.....the setting sun suddenly shone brightly from below the clouds....and, onto my shoulder, and right then the song on the radio was "Sunshine on my Shoulder" by John Denver. It brought tears to my eyes!

Carin said...

It's a good addiction, go with it.

Hey, quit reading this - you have a todo list. go... go! Have a great time at the wedding!