My mission statement~

I intend on "trying" to live a life that is about: not putting in my mouth things that are bad for me or have come from an animal that was treated cruely while alive on this earth and during slaughter, creating lasting fond memories for my children and grandchildren, adventure, challenging myself, respect others regardless of species, race, color or creed, taking risks, having fun, being grateful, respecting myself & my body, being authentically myself, taking responsibility for my actions, being proactive, being a problem solver, taking action, introspection, transition, change, honesty, growth, loving & helping others, having integrity, doing my best, being easy on myself, enjoying this world, becoming well read, seeing the wonder of it all and never allowing fear to hold me back!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

All Courtney

Courtney-
At my house


In Tulsa at Grandpa Tommy and Grandma Trudy's

At her baby shower, ready to burst.

All the sudden it hit me just now..............................I've talked so much about myself, Megs and shown so many pics of Cooper- so where's Court???

Courtney is my quiet wall flower child who prefers to stay out of the lime light and live a quiet life with her honeys. So I don't have BIG news or happenings with her most of the time, but I always have BIG love for her. Even though she has Cooper now she is still my baby (don't tell anyone though).

She loves holidays and enjoys going threw mags to look for holiday door hangy thingys. She likes to have people over for holidays meals as well. Which I love and think is so suzy homemakery, which is what I am. Most of all, she LOVES being a mommy to Cooper and is a super great one!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Heidi! I've been reading through your blog the past couple of weeks, but I didn't know what to say. Today I was looking at it and I caught a glimpse of what I thought was your mother, but it was Audrey! I then read that you think she looks like your ma...well, you're right! That's where you and your girls must get your gorgeous good looks from!

Adventure girl said...

That's why I love you J! Well I love you for so many reasons.........Can't wait to see you next week- Love you "other" mom:)