My mission statement~

I intend on "trying" to live a life that is about: not putting in my mouth things that are bad for me or have come from an animal that was treated cruely while alive on this earth and during slaughter, creating lasting fond memories for my children and grandchildren, adventure, challenging myself, respect others regardless of species, race, color or creed, taking risks, having fun, being grateful, respecting myself & my body, being authentically myself, taking responsibility for my actions, being proactive, being a problem solver, taking action, introspection, transition, change, honesty, growth, loving & helping others, having integrity, doing my best, being easy on myself, enjoying this world, becoming well read, seeing the wonder of it all and never allowing fear to hold me back!

Monday, June 23, 2008

New to this. My very first time, so who knows??



Hi,
Well, I just felt like doing this. It will either develop into something interesting or will be awful and I will get bored with it. We will see.
When I get a new digital camera, I will really go to town. Even if only I like it:)
For now, here is my super cute, super smart and perfect grandson: Cooper. I am completely obsessed with him. I wish he could just come live with me:) He is 4 months young here. Isn't he adorable?!

Here is what I am currently up to in my life:
-Trying to finish with the refinancing of my house
-Trying to get my yard in order from 3 years of minimal maintenance
-Trying to get my bedroom ceiling repaired and paint the room
-Trying to get the inside ready for my best friend and her children to come visit
-And prepare for my oldest daughter Megan and her husband Jonathan to come home very soon
-I'm too late to prepare: my face, body and hair, for my 25th school reunion this coming up weekend
-And helping a very traumatized 4-5 week old kitten become happy, healthy and acquainted that I found screaming this last weekend

Anyway, I better get busy, hadn't I?!

I can't wait to share pictures of him, my pets, my daughters, my house, and my day dreams. Till then, have a super great day! or night:)

No comments: